Try it out, let me know what you think! Here are five things I'm particularly happy about:
- You don't need to upgrade your computer. If it worked with Office 2007, it'll work with Office 2010.
- The ribbon can be easily customized now - you don't need to know any fancy programming! You can change around the default tabs to meet your needs, and you can add in new tabs of your own.
- You can broadcast your PowerPoint presentations over the Internet to share with someone else, even if they don't have PowerPoint on their computer.
- Excel now has the ability to create little charts within a single cell - really, really cool! Take a look here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/excel/default.aspx
- For students like myself who make extensive use of OneNote: there is a web application available that allows you to store your notes online and access them while you're away from your home computer. I think this is brilliant!